Update: Chelsea Piers Fitness is currently closed but is offering daily live virtual classes — everything from barre to yoga to Zumba — on Zoom and Instagram. Click here to see the schedule and join a class. Can’t make it in real time? Tune in to a prerecorded class on YouTube!
It’s good to know people in high (line) places! Chelsea Piers Fitness gives our guests complimentary access to its full-service 150,000-square-foot gym at Pier 60 (20th Street and Hudson River Park), just a five-minute walk from the hotel. Ask our staff for a day pass to enjoy all that Chelsea Piers Fitness has to offer, including:
- A 6-lane, 75-foot swimming pool
- 140+ group fitness classes per week including yoga, hot yoga, Pilates Mat, barre, cycling, boxing, HIIT and more
- A 6,000-square-foot cardio area with top-of-the-line machines and a 14,000-square-foot strength deck with a variety of free weights, kettlebells and strength training equipment
- A turf training field and Olympic powerlifting platforms
- Hardwood basketball courts and indoor sand volleyball court
- A boxing ring and bag training area
- A quarter-mile indoor track and a 200-meter banked competition track
- A 1,000-square-foot rock climbing wall, bouldering wall and bouldering cave
- Two seasonal sundecks overlooking the Hudson River
- Access to book a 60-minute training session with an experienced personal trainer focused on strength, general wellness or Pilates Reformer for an additional fee ($115-$165)
- Access to book a 30, 60 or 90-minute massage with a licensed therapist for an additional fee ($92.50-$207.50)
- A café and juice bar
- Luxurious changing rooms with digital lockers, heated floors, a sauna and steam rooms
For more information visit chelseapiers.com.